Click on the TIC link below to access the results
Congratulations to Tom Cullen, winner of the Chas Neave Medal, lowest NET score for 55s and over.
Those who returned a score are eligible to play in the Ogilvie Shepherd matchplay competition. Enter the competition if you’d like to play, lowest 32 who have entered will go into the draw.
1st round numbers
- 114 players braved the elements.
- 68 scores were submitted & signed via the iPad.
- 29 scores were submitted & signed via the phone app.
- Not everyone checked-in prior to going out.
- 84 qualifying scores were returned.
- 23 players withdrew, disappointed to say that not everyone contacted us. This meant we had to spend time finding out if they had played.
- The Playing Conditions Calculation (PCC) was adjusted to +2, this can be found on your handicap record.
Baird Cup Matchplay Rounds
The lowest 16 combined scratch scores over both qualifying rounds who have confirmed their availability for the matchplay stages. In the event of a tie for the final places there will be a play-off on a date appointed by the Sports Committee.
Patrick Cup Matchplay Rounds
The lowest 16 combined net scores over both qualifying rounds, not including any players who have qualified for the Baird cup, and who have confirmed their availability for the matchplay stages. In the event of a tie, a countback of the 2nd round score will take place.
Please email us email@example.com if you’re available to play in the matchplay rounds.